The customer has the right to:
- Refuse delivery of any and all equipment or supplies.
- Expect that all information will be kept in strictest confidence.
- Have prompt delivery and to be fully informed on the use, and care of all Landmark Healthcare equipment in their home.
- Expect all equipment to be clean and in good repair.
- Have any questions answered promptly, correctly and courteously.
- Expect a resolution to any problem or complaint.
- Know that if he/she is found unresponsive, Landmark Healthcare policy is for staff to call 911 for emergency medical intervention.
The customer has the responsibility to:
- Follow instruction in care and use of all equipment.
- Keep Landmark Healthcare informed of any change in address, doctor, insurance carrier or prescription.
- Order supplies or refills on a timely basis to accommodate reasonable delivery.
- Have someone at home on the day delivery is scheduled.
- Pay all invoices that are due; not covered by their insurance.