When it comes to preserving your independence, a little help can go a long way. We find affordable solutions that make daily tasks, such as bathing or climbing stairs, a lot easier. We also seek out new innovations and technology, so you can always be sure of getting the best for your money. Visit our showrooms to see how these items can improve your life.
We can help with your home modification needs too.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you have questions or have received a prescription from your doctor requiring new equipment, just stop by one of our locations or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or toll free at 877-693-0007.
What is the purpose of a bedside commode?
A bedside commode provides an extension of the bathroom commode at the bedside or other area. By bringing the commode closer, you have less distance to travel and in some cases, can perform these activities independently. You must be able to stand, pivot and sit down safely while unattended.
What safety procedures should I follow for a bedside commode?
• Clear pathways of power cords and other obstacles to prevent potential falls or slipping
• Verify stability of equipment prior to use
• Periodically check to make sure all parts are secure and tight
• Adjust equipment for proper height and fit
• Never allow physically challenged individuals to use this equipment unattended